Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let us meet the family!- updated


Welcome to my blog, my new creative outlet and hopefully something to put a smile on your face!

Now without further delay let’s introduce the cast of this little blog.



Papa Gears

 The father in our little family he is named for his love of just about anything with a motor.  He always has grease under his fingernails and sunburn on his neck.  Papa gears is a redneck by birth, he has a fondness for stale circus peanuts and a fear of sharks (SHHH!)


( after telling him about this um "art". Papa gears told me that this is a fairly popular design and  kragar makes rim sets for cars like these.... I think he missed the point.)

DISTRUCTOR (formerly The little green monster)

Our four year old.  says crazy things. manages to accidentally break everything I own, takes a room from clean to mess in 0.03 seconds.  He loves his sister, watching cartoons, his cousins and toy cars. His fears seem to include water, cooked veggies, food touching other food and wearing pants. Magically knows that I'm going to the bathroom.


Princess urp often known as simply the little princess.

Our one year old daughter, named because what go’s down always comes up. Perpetually smells like spit up. She likes cheerios,Chocolate , pretty dresses and chasing her big brother. She started to walk at 8 months and nothing has been able to slow her down since. absolutely knows she is cute and uses it to her advantage. struts when dressed up, teases other babies with her skills.  sly.


And finally me Mama Knows-it-All

Not because I actually do know it all but because I have a tendency to think I do. (shhh!) I enjoy books, food that I shouldn’t eat and caffffffffffffeine……  I’m a terrible housekeeper, I never feel like I say the right thing , I’m  terrible with spelling and grammar (so if it bothers you comment and I’ll fix it) and I’d rather play with my kids than clean up after them.  I am a full time student and insanely proud of loosing more than 30lbs in the past few months. I'm mom,

No comments:

Post a Comment